The Zion Canyon Farmers Market concludes its 2015 season on Saturday, Oct. 17, from 9 a.m. to noon with a diverse offering of produce, goods, and arts and crafts. Music will be provided by Alec Horstein. In the event of rain, the market will be held on the porch of the Bit and Spur.
- Aussie Jen, Springdale: zucchini, yellow squash, peppers.
- Flyin Zion, Rockville: blue Scotch kale, lacinato kale, zucchini, yellow squash, garlic, carrots, beet greens, onions
- Laura Lounsbury, Cane Beds: goji berry plants, heirloom tomatoes
- Mushroom Man, Enoch: oyster mushrooms, eggs, honey
- Red Acre Farm, Cedar City: meat (pastured beef, pork, lamb), peaches, asian pears
Venece Clark, Springdale: pecans
- Apple Valley Sourdough, Apple Valley: bread, rolls, cereal, croutons
- Deep Creek Coffee Co., Springdale: brewed coffee and baked goods
Arts and crafts
- Farm Wife Soaps and Home Spun, Springdale; handmade soap; hand-spun wool and alpaca
- Spirit Art, Hatch: handmade jewelry
- ZiAura, St. George: southern Utah landscape and wildlife photos
The Zion Canyon Farmers Market is held at 1212 Zion Park Blvd. in Springdale. Visit the Zion Canyon Farmers Market Facebook page for vendor updates. Dogs are not allowed at the market.
The Zion Canyon Farmers Market will resume in April of 2016. To volunteer, please email zioncanyonfarmersmarket@