The call for political correctness is of the same demented philosophy that will pass a failing student so he or she won’t feel ashamed. It is a failed liberal idea to eliminate competition and stifle innovation so as to not offend anyone.
To quote Karl Marx, “In a higher phase of communist society … only then can the narrow horizon of bourgeois right be fully left behind and society inscribe on its banners: from each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.”
The failing student would therefore be considered an example of Marx’s idealized society: his needs will be met by society, therefore it is not necessary that he develop skills for economic survival. Yet both capitalism and communism have different classes, e.g. the wealthy and the poor.
But even as we are not a communist society as yet, the liberal establishment is conditioning us through their media overlords to first be politically correct.
The not too distant reactions to the Confederate Flag or to the name, “Washington Redskins,” or to our own St. George “Dixie” College go beyond logic. bordering on liberal lunacy! But wait—there are more, and these examples are but mild ones from endoftheamericandream.com.
1. The Missouri State Fair has permanently banned a rodeo clown from performing just because he wore an Obama mask, and now all of the other rodeo clowns are being required to take “sensitivity training“…
But the state commission went even further, saying it will require that before the Rodeo Cowboy Association can take part in any future state fair, “they must provide evidence to the director of the Missouri State Fair that they have proof that all officials and subcontractors of the MRCA have successfully participated in “sensitivity training.“
2. Government workers in Seattle have been told that they should no longer use the words “citizen” and “brown bag” because they are potentially offensive.
3. A Florida police officer recently lost his job for calling Trayvon Martin a “thug” on Facebook.
4. “Climate change deniers” are definitely not wanted at the U.S. Department of the Interior. Interior Secretary Sally Jewell was quoted as making the following statement: “I hope there are no climate-change deniers in the Department of Interior”.
5. A professor at Ball State University was banned from even mentioning the concept of intelligent design because it would supposedly “violate the academic integrity” of the course that he was teaching.
6. The mayor of Washington D.C. asked singer Donnie McClurkin not to attend his own concert because of his views on homosexuality.
7. U.S. Senator Chuck Schumer called on athletes marching in the opening ceremonies at the Winter Olympics in Sochi to “embarrass” Russian President Vladimir Putin by protesting for gay rights.
8. Chaplains in the U.S. military are being forced to perform gay marriages, even if it goes against their personal religious beliefs. The few chaplains that have refused to follow orders know that it means the end of their careers.
9. The governor of California signed a bill into law which will allow transgendered students to use whatever bathrooms and gym facilities they would like… (we would expect nothing less from California)
Transgendered students in California will now have the right to use whichever bathrooms they prefer and join either the boys’ or girls’ sports teams, thanks to landmark legislation signed by Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown; in short a male student who self-identifies as female could therefore use the girls’ bathroom, even if he is anatomically male.
10. In San Francisco, authorities have installed small plastic “privacy screens” on library computers so that perverts can continue to exercise their “right” to watch pornography at the library without children being directly exposed to it.
11. In America today, there are many groups that are absolutely obsessed with eradicating every mention of God out of the public sphere. For example, an elementary school in North Carolina ordered a little six-year-old girl to remove the word “God” from a poem that she wrote to honor her two grandfathers that had served in the Vietnam War.
12. A high school track team was disqualified because one of the runners “made a gesture thanking God” once he had crossed the finish line.
13. A Florida Atlantic University student that refused to stomp on the name of Jesus was banned from class.
14. A student at Sonoma State University was ordered to take off a cross that she was wearing because someone “could be offended“.
15. A teacher in New Jersey was fired for giving his own Bible to a student that did not own one.
16. Volunteer chaplains for the Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Department have been banned from using the name of Jesus on government property.
17. According to a new Army manual, U.S. soldiers will now be instructed to avoid “any criticism of pedophilia” and to avoid criticizing “anything related to Islam”. The following is from a Judicial Watch article…
The draft leaked to the newspaper offers a list of “taboo conversation topics” that soldier’s should avoid, including “making derogatory comments about the Taliban,” “advocating women’s rights,” any criticism of pedophilia,” directing any criticism towards Afghans” “mentioning homosexuality and homosexual conduct” or “anything related to Islam.”
18. The Obama administration has banned all U.S. government agencies from producing any training materials that link Islam with terrorism. In fact, the FBI has gone back and purged references to Islam and terrorism from hundreds of old documents.
19. According to the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, it is illegal for employers to discriminate against criminals because it has a “disproportionate” impact on minorities.
The liberal establishment, in order to be politically correct, has crossed the boundary between good sense and nonsense.
In the real world, we have no need to be politically correct—nor, for that matter, to be correct at all.
We still have a right to be wrong! Electing Obama twice exemplified the strength of that right.
Even as the media, with their penchant to spread propaganda, take issue with “their” version of correctness, we need only consider who made the media our gatekeeper?
You can’t blame a flag any more then you can blame a gun for committing a crime. The reaction, reality has already demonstrated, carries a severe blowback. Yet the picture emerging is one of intangibly hollow thought and more of reaction, because the liberal mind is incapable of thinking in color, only in black and white.
These liberal causes promote racial dissent that need not exist fueled by Obama and his racist view of the world—raised as both a Muslim and a Communist by Frank Marshall Davis—and his allies such as the Reverends Write and Sharptons of the world, whose view of reality is skewed by money and their apparent hatred of the Caucasian race.
I never owned a slave. Yet because I am Caucasian, I am hated by some race bashers of the U.S.
The liberal endeavor to achieve political correctness is nothing more than an act of censorship and control. It is an illusion aimed at concealing a far more sinister agenda.
Could that agenda be to further engage the races by division and to further us from the protections of our written government that has been derogated under Obama’s tenure?
Are we to change every name and remove words from our collective thought because some liberal deems it offensive to someone? Are we so thin-skinned that society must protect our words and our thinking so we don’t offend anyone? What a world that would become.
Have we devolved to such a state that common sense has given sway to a perception of political correctness?
As Jacques Barzun once said, “Political correctness does not legislate tolerance, it only organizes hatred.”
Should we blame all Muslims for the radicals their religion produces?
Should we blame all African Americans for those predisposed to a life of crime?
America has prejudices, this is clearly demonstrated, and nothing will change that landscape until we collectively change ourselves. No rule of law can intervene; no forced integration can change racial or ethnic underpinnings. That must be taught, not learned.
The teaching begins at home!
Children are colorblind, and racial animosity is learned. We are not born racists.
The Confederate Flag had nothing to do with the attack in South Carolina. Taking it down was a feel-good moment for a governor who sought to appease rather than understand—to react rather than think.
No one who has actually studied history either believes or understands that the great and bloody Civil War of 1863 was fought over the slavery issue. Yet African Americans are facing this propaganda and being lured to Islam.
My question is this: Why would an African American college such as Howard University promote Islamic studies? Has Howard become a religious college, granting ministerial certificates? Or is Howard a university of higher education?
Then consider this: prejudices are an expression of a weak mind. And that works both ways.
African Americans are being used to further an agenda: to promote Sharia law in the U.S. as a replacement for our Constitution. Muslim membership is on the uptick as Christianity is in decline.
Also, anti-Semites have become a more outspoken force, living in a world of obscurity and a class of people bordering on psychotic behavior.
Yes, political correctness is daunting American society and the notion of free speech enshrined in our First Amendment.
Political correctness is a coercive and corrosive influence on our civil liberties. Because of this liberal philosophy, people stand afraid to say what they really think, afraid that they might offend someone, preventing us from having a serious dialogue on important issues currently facing our country. Issues like terrorism, illegal immigration, race relations, violent crime, abortion, gun control, affordable health care, and jobs.
Political correctness is just the Liberal form of censorship and control.
I, for one, will not buy into it.